Faysal Bank has launched very useful Mobile Banking Service, Monet which will give customers freedom to access their accounts and use a list of services through their Mobiles, Desktops and Laptops etc but not without internet facility.
We updated different Mobile Banking Services from Telcos and now we present this new offer for you. Let us now what you think about this service in the comments area.
With MOBIT, customer doesn’t need to hold off his financial transactions and payments as it can do it right away as its account is at its fingertips.
Mobit gives you a list of services all available for you on the go.
Checking your account balance was never this simple. With MOBIT – Faysal Mobile Banking, no matter where you are, you have immediate access to your account so that you can:
- Check the balance of your Faysal Bank current, saving and Balance Transfer Facility (BTF) accounts which are linked to MOBIT.
- Track your recent transactions, including ATM withdrawals, Debit Card related activities and cheque deposits.
With MOBIT, you can instantly conduct IBFT transactions that allow you to transfer funds from your Faysal Bank current or saving account to another account from any of the participating 1 LINK member banks mentioned below:
Utility and Internet Bill payments
With MOBIT- Faysal Mobile Banking, you don’t need to stand in long queues anymore to pay your utility and internet bills. Make instant bill payments of the following utility and internet companies while at home or at work:
- LESCO – Lahore Electric Supply Company.
- KESC – Karachi Electric Supply Company.
- SNGPL – Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd.
- SSGC – Sui Southern Gas Pipelines Ltd.
- Wateen -Wateen Telecom Ltd.
- Wi-Tribe – Wi-Tribe Pakistan Ltd.
PTCL – Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.
- Landline & Broadband
- EVO Postpaid EVO Prepaid
- Landline (Corporate)
- Vfone Prepaid
IBFT transactions(Inter-bank Funds Transfer) are made to on a regular basis.(The Beneficiary does NOT have to be a MOBIT registered user or even a Faysal Bank customer. On successful transaction, the recipient will receive an SMS of confirmation.)
How to Mobit?
All you need is a mobile phone that lets you log on to the internet, and just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to :www.mobit.com.pk
- Enter your registered mobile number Enter your LOGIN PIN sent to you via SMS by Faysal Bank
- Click on the Login button
- When you log in,the “Main Menu” displays all the options available on MOBIT. Click on the option of your choice to perform your respective transaction.
For further information please click on the link below to download the “MOBIT User Guide*”. The User Guide consists of step by step instructions on how to register for MOBIT services as well as on how to use the different functions of MOBIT.
*Guide will be placed for download.