PTCL has offered a new package for its wireless customers of Evo 3G. This offer as it proclaims “Bigger Downloads and Greater Fun” give its PTCL Evo customers the freedom of enormous amount of data on flat rates.
Since Evo is only 3G (as PTCL claims) service, it is widely used by Pakistanis especially in remote areas where DSL may not be available. In addition Evo is a very handy option while travelling along with a laptop since, now a days, Evo covers about 250 towns including all main cites.
A great prosper of Evo is that it gives roaming facility in almost every nuke and corner of the country (except Peshawar etc). Well as an Evo user, the greatest benefit for me is the Internet usage facility without electricity. During load shedding, in contrast to my other fellows, I use Internet nonstop and believe me it is a huge advantage in the contemporary energy crises of the country.
Key Package Highlights
• Flexible recharge options to suit your needs & your pocket
• 3X Volume Boost at the same affordable prices for EVO Lite & EVO Daypass.
• EVO DayPass Now offering 3GB volume for Rs.200 with 2 days validity.
• 3 times volume boost for EVO Lite at the same price; now offering 30GB volume for just Rs.1200.
• Offering higher value for money by offering mega volume boosts for similar economical prices to suit your pocket & your needs.
• Flexible options to suit your needs & your pocket; starting as low as Rs.200/2days for DayPass and going up to Rs.2100 for EVO Max.
• Volume consumption limits of 5GB and 100GB respectively for Rs.899 & Rs,2,100 with GO5GB & Max packages.
• Most economical additional volume rates within 30 days of only 10 paisa/MB after consumption of volume buckets.
• Package validity shall depend on the volume consumed or usage in terms of days, whichever comes first.
Package Change Guidelines
Existing DayPass and Lite 10GB customers shall continue to be on the same volumes unless they opt-in for the new packages. Existing subscribers can opt-in for new packages either through a call or an email; for package change and subscriptions please
How to Subscribe?
Visit any PTCL OSS